Saturday, March 8, 2014

Let's Hear it for Mrs. Groleau!

I want to give a very public, loud shout out to Lisa Groleau for doing an incredible job as my long term art substitute while I was on maternity leave. Lisa inspired our students, she has boundless energy and she tackled some pretty tough areas of learning. One point perspective in grade 5 and complex sculpture techniques in clay and paper mache are just a couple. Our students were also introduced to several famous artists. Lisa Groleau, you did a great job! Here is just a few samples of the student works created with Mrs. Groleau! There is so much more great stuff that Lisa created with our students. I will try to post more in the weeks to follow!
It has been incredible seeing all my old friends at WP, and meeting some new ones! I feel energized to continue with all the great work that has been going on. I will try to post new projects every couple of weeks! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment